addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › Showing Off

Showing Off

JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 3
This is a bit old at this point (made back in 2008), but wanted to give people an idea of my past work... http://youtu.be/nMirV...­

Also member can feel free to use the Discussion board to show off some of their past work (though try to limit to one or two posts please).
JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 4
Granted, my lighting skills and photography have improved greatly since this, but tend to be so busy till now that I don't have much to show it off in.