addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › Removing Inactive Members - The Ann Arbor Indie/Foreign Film Meetup Group

Removing Inactive Members - The Ann Arbor Indie/Foreign Film Meetup Group

A former member
We've had some great meetups lately, and the group is really getting going! However, in order to get a better sense of how many people are really interested in the group, we're planning to delete "inactive" members.

If Meetup considers you an "inactive" member - that is, you haven't visited the group in over three months and you're receiving this message via email - we will delete you as a member after September 15, unless you respond or otherwise contact one of the organizers to let us know you're still interested. I hope you stick around and come to an event - we're having a great time!

-- Elizabeth (Asst. Organizer)
A former member
Post #: 22
Okay, I've removed the "inactive" members. I'll do the same thing in about a month. If you were removed, and you'd like to be an active group member, please don't hesitate to rejoin! smile
A former member
Post #: 36
Just wanted you guys to know - I'm still removing "inactive" members every couple weeks or so, although I won't remove anyone who's attended an event in the last several months. That's why you see the member numbers fluctuate - I remove inactive members, and then we get new blood! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
I guess if I got this, I'm still active!!! Gee Thanks! I know I'm not an AA Local, but I have a great interest in staying in touch with all of you... from over here in Grosse Pointe Park and the City of Detroit! As an indie film producer/director hopeful, I want to build a network of people who enjoy indies as much as I do.

I am currently working on the "InZer0" SciFi TV series in Detroit, as Visual Effects Designer and I also have my thumbs in a couple more "projects in development", both as a VFX resource- and as a promoter of Detroit's indie scene in general.

Are you guys all "CinemaSlam" fans? Well, InZer0 will be shown at the CinemaSlam coming up on November 14th. Hope you can all make it!

Scottie