addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Film Fans Meetup Group Message Board › 2 Free Passes to "Inside Llewyn Davis"

2 Free Passes to "Inside Llewyn Davis"

Natalie
user 33749552
Canton, MI
Post #: 19
Hi All,

I've got 2 free passes to the movie Inside Llewyn Davis for tonight at the Michigan Theatre. The first person to email me can have 'em! Please be sure to type out your non-Meetup email address because I can't seem to attach the pdf's here.

Thanx!
Natalie