addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Selling a ticket to Girl Talk Feb. 2

Selling a ticket to Girl Talk Feb. 2

Mike
mike.janssen
Arlington, VA
Post #: 6
Hi everyone -- I have a ticket to Girl Talk at the 9:30 Club Feb. 2, and unfortunately I can't go. I'm looking to unload it, so please let me know if you might be interested. It's $35.

Thanks,
Mike
A former member
Post #: 191
Hi Mike,

Do you still have the ticket?