addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Against Me! and Ted Leo

Against Me! and Ted Leo

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone planning on checking out this show at the Black Cat next month? I have seen both bands and they're pretty amazing.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm looking to go. I've seen Ted Leo a couple times and I agree--he is phenomenal. I've never seen Against Me! and have wanted to for a while.
A former member
Post #: 6
I missed Ted Leo last year, so I definitely want to check them out...

And I've only seen Against Me! in Gainesville, FL... It would definitely be worth checking them both out together...

Hopefully, I'll make it.
A former member
Post #: 2
Really, are you from Gainesville? I went to school there.
A former member
Post #: 9
The answer is no, but I believe in road trips.. :)
Stephen
user 7996569
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
I already have a ticket. Apparently it's sold out. The original organizer, Brian, doesn't have a ticket, so somebody else will have to be the organizer...
A former member
Post #: 10
I think I offered to take that role. Still keeping an eye out for a ticket for Brian and Mike, but am happy to get there early and do whatever this organizing thing is. :)

-a