addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Indie and Local Music Meetup Message Board › Jukebox the Ghost Sat, 4 Oct at Black Cat

Jukebox the Ghost Sat, 4 Oct at Black Cat

A former member
Post #: 1
All,

Jukebox the Ghost of Washington DC will be playing at Black Cat Sat. 4 Oct. I saw them play at Fort Reno over the summer and was blown away. Super, super, talented folk and their music is fly. I've also seen one of the opening bands (Junior League) who are local and completely kick ass. The other opener (Say Hi) I'm not familar but appear cool and of Emo flaver. This will be an outstanding show that should be of interest to members of the group.

I'm definitely going. Any interest of meeting up? Its going to rock.

Later,

John
Erin B.
user 4028666
Springfield, VA
Post #: 9
Hey - I wanted to go to this show, but I wasn't able to. I saw that they are playing Rock and Roll Hotel in mid-December and would definitely be up for that and would definitely be interested in meeting up for that.

Erin