addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indie Rock Boston Message Board › Pretty Lights show

Pretty Lights show

Sandra
user 5142673
Boston, MA
Hey all, are you still reeling from last night's win over the Cardinals? Don't know what to do with all that energy? Well then, now's the perfect opportunity to waste it at a Pretty Lights show. I will be at Landsdowne Pub around 8pm. My mobile is 860.798.8276. Please message or call to meet up. I'll be in the bar area and then heading to the show around 8:30pm. Hope to see you all there. Go Sox!