addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › 3.5 D&D Game, Players Wanted!

3.5 D&D Game, Players Wanted!

A former member
Post #: 6
Sunday sounds good! Anyplace in particular you like? I'm still fairly new to the area. I have been down (or over) to the Broad Ripple Brewpub (and I own a growler!), but open to anywhere. Brian
A former member
Post #: 189
Derek works till around 6pm on Sunday, thinking 7-730ish... and I believe he said he is on the NE side, near Broadripple (I think I have driven through there) so that might be a good idea to go to. Not sure where there though. Brewpub sounds fine to me, I can look up the address online.

Okay, so lets go with 7pm on Sunday at the Broadripple Brewpub (842 E 65th St. Indy). If I am not in the waiting area, I may already have a table, just inquire at the host/hostess (they should have one). I will be eating dinner, if you guys want to also, more than welcome.

Let me know if this works. Any questions, or problems, let me know. You both have my number.

Chris
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Hey Chris my name is Dave and I am interested in your 3.5 campaign. I can meet up with you guy on Saturday. Give me a call.
A former member
Post #: 191
Hey Chris my name is Dave and I am interested in your 3.5 campaign. I can meet up with you guy on Saturday. Give me a call.

Hey Dave! I am glad to see you're interested. Brian, Derek, myself, and my roommate (the only people so far in the game) meetup last Sunday as mentioned in the above messages. We discussed the campaign, got ideas on how we would create characters, and when to start. I have setup a meetup site for the campaign itself if you want to take a look at it. I am currently not in town, so wont be able to meet any time soon, but at least you can check out what we have so far and ask any questions that you may have.

Chris

Site is: http://www.meetup.com...­

P.S. I tried to call but no one answered... some people were looking at me funny though when I was yelling "Ring Ring" a few times. :) [Can't call since I don't have your number]
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Hey Chris give me a call at (317)444-1995
Shane L.
Gray.
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Any room for one more player?
A former member
Post #: 201
If you are interested Shane, head over to the meetup group that is displayed a couple posts up and check things out.
A former member
Post #: 214
Thanks to everyone that joined my group.

My group is full at this moment, not looking for anyone else. If that changes, I shall post something new.

Thanks again!

Chris
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 45
Where does this game take place?
A former member
Post #: 1
I've been looking for a 3.5 game for a while. If anything opens up in your group, I'd definitely be interested.