addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board RPGs › Starting D&D group in Greenwood

Starting D&D group in Greenwood

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Forming a D&D group in Greenwood. All levels welcome to attend. Any edition.

We have a meeting this Friday at 7PM Aug. 26th at Gamerz on 135 and County line.

I will put up a sign saying "D&D Sign Up"

Lee
A former member
Post #: 7
Lee,

Wasn't able to make the meeting Friday, was at the Colts game. If there is a meeting/game this Friday I will be there.

Jim
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Jim,

Tod and Charles can't make it this Friday. I'm out next Friday so we are looking at Friday Sept. 16 to meet next. Any preferences on what your like to play? Level characters?

Lee