addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Any fans of Ticket to Ride or 18xx in NW Indy?

Any fans of Ticket to Ride or 18xx in NW Indy?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I'm new to the group. I live in NW Indy (86th and Township Line) and would like to know if there's anyone nearby who enjoys strategy-based games such as TTR, Settlers, or 18xx... better yet if there's already an established group I could come and join from time to time!
Carola
user 7104383
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
Welcome to the group. At the Arsenal Game Nights they play ticket to ride and similar type games. However, NW side is tricky...if Avon isn't too far for you, feel free to check out the following group---you don't have to sign-up via meetup, you can just show up if you like. They also play strategy games there:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
We also live on the NW side and love strategy games. Ticket to Ride is a new favorite. We have quite the game collection and are always looking for others who like to play. We're working on starting up a monthly game night so let me know if you're interested.
Carola
user 7104383
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 9
Hi Kris, welcome to the group. They play your type of games at the Arsenal on the Thursday and Saturday Meetups. However, if you want something a bit closer, than the below Meetup of a nice board game group might be better suited to your needs. This event is not specifically a "Meetup" event, but Meetup members have now joined the existing game group and they have 3-4 games going at the same time during those nights.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Carola
user 7104383
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 10
I meant Joyce---I'm getting all the new members confused. *LOL* Sorry.
Chris E.
user 9270700
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
My wife and I are avid gamers, and she loves Ticket to Ride. Haven't tried 18xx but would probably be willing to. We moved into a new home just before Gencon, and we're still unpacking. We also have three small children, but once we're done unpacking we'd love to have some game nights at our place.
Ed A.
EdAngleton
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 24
My wife and I are avid gamers, and she loves Ticket to Ride. Haven't tried 18xx but would probably be willing to. We moved into a new home just before Gencon, and we're still unpacking. We also have three small children, but once we're done unpacking we'd love to have some game nights at our place.

The Indianapolis Train Gamers meet on the third Sat of each month at the Arsenal. To receive meeting notices etc. : IndyTrainGamers-subscribe@yahoogroups.co­m