addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition

Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition

Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 12
My name is Dave and I live on east side of Indy. I am looking for people to start a 1st level campaign based in the World of Greyhawk. I will be running the game on Friday or Saturday evening. I am tired of all the cardboard roll playing that is going on today. What I mean by that is I have been in a lot of games were the DM is not very discriptive, and all the game is hack and slash. I like to use visual aids and to play NPC characters and to make the game as real as possible. I want to get the game going in early April. I cut my teeth on first edition and 2.0 and I think 3.5 is to complicated and 4th edition is just plain stupid. The group could meet at my house or some central location like the Arsenal Game Room.