addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › New Pathfinder Campaign NE of Indy in Fortville

New Pathfinder Campaign NE of Indy in Fortville

Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 59
We've got a GM from the pathfinder society running a home campaign at my place here in Fortville starting Saturday the 17th from 5-11pm. We will likely be playing 3x a month. I have a game room that is great for gaming. This game will be pathfinder, but not a PF society game.
So far we think their may be four of us + the GM. We are hoping to get a few more people to make that a solid medium sized group so that we don't often end up with 3 people when someone can't make it or when someone has to drop.
This will be an adult only group with mostly experienced players. Please contact me if interested!

Steve
Steven H.
user 7956862
Fortville, IN
Post #: 93
Long term game which has been going on for years now accepting vetting for new members to our party. We've been gaming at my place for almost a decade in our gaming room. We've been on a rotating DM campaign. I've DM'd and we've had Greg and Neff DM lately depending on everyone's availability. Most game events here have been like a pot luck pitch in. My wife generally cooks and the rest of the guys usually bring pop or beer. If drinking bothers you, this might not be the game for you. Everyone needs to be able to handle their beer and not act frat boys! This is a adult game for mature people involving at times crass jokes with people with an extraordinary sense of humor with a lot of fun. Sometimes we do podcasting during the game. The reason we are accepting a new gamer opening is one of our gamer's recently became a father, and a few others for various reasons have trouble sneaking out of the house to game. Everyone in our game gets along extremely well, we are all friends and occasionally we go out to drink. These are all really good guys and I'd take a bullet for any one of them. So if you're mature, you like to game, you are easy going , you get along with others and want to have the best time of your life. This might be the game for you! We usually game Saturday nights, and sometimes other nights depending on the availability of the majority. And when we are a little short handed we may at times play other game. But we primarily play Pathfinder. Other games we sometimes play is Gamma World, Star Wars, 5. ED D&D, and others maybe sci fi or super hero games. Or maybe even a TCG. If you are interested, let me know. I make sure to get lunch or dinner with potential gamers to vett them because we've all had some embarrassing gamer stories and I like to try to avoid those because they make me look bad in front of my friends when I don't vett them. Thanks and hoping to hear from ya! Game on!