addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dave W.
user 13752074
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 25
I am looking to join a solid group of gamers who play Pathfinder. I am in a group now where only a couple of people are committed and the rest of the group show up on occassion. I am looking to play weekly or every other week.
Wesley S.
wesleystreet
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
Hi Dave. My wife and I are experienced TTRPG players but are just getting into Pathfinder. If you're still looking for a weekly or bi-weekly group we would be interested in other like-minded players who are interested in meeting at either Saltire Games on the Northeast side or perhaps at our home nearby.