addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for players on Northwest side to play board games

Looking for players on Northwest side to play board games

Lucy B.
user 79497592
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm new to the group and have no idea where to start. I'm looking for a group of players to play different games a few evenings a month. I want to start out playing games such as Fluxx, Munchkin, and other fun board games or card games. The group could change into other types of games such as RPGs but someone would have to teach me lol.

About the time, I work evenings hence why NONE of the groups that normally meet work for me. I'm looking for players that can play Friday or Saturday evenings. I would like it weekly but I can be flexible. If anyone knows of an existing group or wants to form a new one, please respond below!
A former member
Post #: 103
Welcome to the group. If you are looking for board games, you might want to check out the monthly Saturday boardgaming event at the Arsenal (near SE side of town).

My daughter and her husband like Munchkin and Fluxx and such, so they might be interested. They are in Indy (west side).

Hope you get a good response!
Lucy B.
user 79497592
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
The problem for me is I work saturdays so the events at noon are none to useful for me
A former member
Post #: 17
Hi,

I've been looking for a similar situation, and while I usually can attend the Saturday afternoon's and Thursday evening's (at least when I'm in town, anyway), I'm an "on the road" type, and am only here half the time, so I have my own meetup group to allow me to organize events wherever I happen to be. I'd be very interested in Saturday evening events, and I can start planning my next one fairly soon. I'll be back in town starting Sunday, May 12th, so get in touch via my e-mail at gamesalot@charter.net.

Steve
http://www.meetup.com/game-a-lot/­