addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Southside Eberron Game starting up!

Southside Eberron Game starting up!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey all,

Ok I know there are a few ongoing games out there already and I've talked to a few. I appreciate offers I have received but I have 3-4 players wanting me to run an Eberron game and I'm looking to round it out to another person or two since one of them is a part timer.

A little about me. I'm just recently getting back into the DnD world and the 3.5 system is the ruleset we will be using. I've GM'd/gamed over 20 years now and prefer good roleplaying and detest munchkinism.

I'm currently 33, and most of our players are 20-30. Getting back to the basics, core rules and classic storylines in a wartorn era. Looking for people who adhere to the rules, are helpful and know how to roleplay a character. Always willing to assist new players. Experienced 3.5'ers would be nice since I'm mostly from a background of 2nd Edition and assistance is always nice in circumstances (there is no ego here about knowledge, I'm a student as well). However I know how to run a decent game and I do my best to get the characters involved in the story.

The game will be held on Saturdays.. afternoon to late evening, every other Saturday to start and we'll go from there. I'm big on making friends first, and gamer friend's second. We like to have some kind of comradery in the group to enhance our good time, so if you just show up with dice and don't like to crack a joke here and there.. you won't enjoy our funloving personalities.

If you are interested just email me through here. I originally was having to look for a game but this sort of fell in my lap after my quest to find new gamers. So in return here is my invitation.

Again, thanks to the people who keep this thing running and everyone here who has been great in the community of gamers. :)

All the best,

Ben