addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Fourth edition campaign, Wednesday nights, starting soon

Fourth edition campaign, Wednesday nights, starting soon

A former member
Post #: 1
We're, respectively, a player and a DM on the West side of Indianapolis, and we're looking to start a mid-week Fourth edition Wednesday night game, running from 6.00 pm till about 10.30 pm or 11.00 pm.

Although we've been playing for a while (I've played 3.0/3.5 for seven years; the DM's been playing from First edition) we're eager to meet both experienced players and enthusiastic newcomers for a long-term campaign. No experience required: just a desire for team playing and fun!

Don't worry if you're just learning Fourth edition: isn't everyone?

We'll host, and provide dinner. You can bring your game face and books, and maybe some snacks.

Hit us up here if you're interested.

- Christian
Christian
cmkleman
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 45
At first when I saw this thread, I freaked out, I thought I had been hacked (though who would really hack a Meetup account?).

Anyway, I really wish I could jump in on this game, but I have class Wednesday nights. I even live over on the west side.
Christian
cmkleman
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 46
If this game were to somehow mysteriously shift to Tuesday nights, I would be in faster than... something really fast.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sadly, due to work schedules, we can't, but if the situation changes for you then still go ahead and let us know.
Christian
cmkleman
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 47
I just started a semester, so unfortunately my schedule won't change until the new year.

BTW, this thread probably looks really weird to other people.
Bryan
user 7966254
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
My brother and I would like to play. We haven't played since the first and second editions and are familiar with the Forgotten Realms.

Later,
B
A former member
Post #: 3
Cool. Why don't you send me a message at christianhoffland@gmail.com and we'll start from there.
A former member
Post #: 4
Still looking for players: and the game doesn't have to be played on the West side if you're willing to host occasionally . . .