addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › New game running in Plainfield. open to anyone who wants to join

New game running in Plainfield. open to anyone who wants to join

A former member
Post #: 11
First of all either night (mondays or thursdays) are fine with me, at least at the moment.

however do either of you know anyone else interested in playing? or are there any other members here interested?

I ask because an adventure group of only 2 people is very small for an ongoing campaign.
A former member
Post #: 13
This is just a reminder to anyone reading this thread, that the Saturday game at the Plainfield Public Library is still played every Saturday, and it is as always still open to anyone wanting to join or visit, new or old.
A former member
Post #: 11
And they all are 4th ed, right?
A former member
Post #: 14
And they all are 4th ed, right?

My Saturday game is 4E.
A former member
Post #: 15
UPDATE: The Saturday Games at the Plainfield Public Library have been extended an hour, so now our games run from Noon to 5pm. We still invite anyone interested to join us to play or watch. We encourage new players just learning Role Playing or D&D.

As for the weeknight game, I am still interested in hearing more information on it, as well as any other players interested in playing and or running.
A former member
Post #: 19
Just a word out to anyone who might want to drop by our Saturday game, if we are not playing at the table next to the DVD's follow the back wall and we will either be playing at the larger table in the back window, or in the new Teen area.

I'm still waiting for word on the mid-week game.
A former member
Post #: 24

Our Saturday game has been canceled till we can get a couple more players. Unfortunately we are now down to just 1 player and myself. I prefer at least 3 players to make the game enjoyable.

Please message me if you are interested.