addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Call of Cthulhu - "Horror on the Orient Express"

Call of Cthulhu - "Horror on the Orient Express"

A former member
Post #: 3
I wanted to throw this out there to see if there are any nibbles-

Beginning sometime in February (date not yet determined) I will be starting a new CoC game of "Horror on the Orient Express." This is a pre-written campaign, and in my humble opinion one of the better CoC campaigns written.
The game is very roleplay heavy, in fact the last time I ran this game, there would be hours where there was nothing but investigator to investigator interaction. The game uses lots of props, handouts and music to make it all the more fun for the players. The six investigators are all pre-gens, with a mixture of male and female characters.

You do not necessarily have to have played Call of Cthulhu before, I just asked that you have roleplayed before. I live in Anderson, IN which is just outside Indy about 20 minutes, but do not have to play here each session. I am willing to alternate where the game is held. I would like to play bi-monthly on Fridays or Saturdays, I work the rest of the week.

So if this is of interest to you, let me know.

Cheeers, Michael
Dalien
user 5165464
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
Rats,

I only have Sat and Sunday off...and work nights. Else I would be all over that. I always wanted to play Orient Express and never had the chance.
A former member
Post #: 4
Well, if nothing else my schedule may be changing at the end of February to having the weekends off. So if that happens I will let you know.
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 223
Hi there,

Let me know if you would like to do a recruiting meetup of some kind or something in Anderson. There are a lot of Cthulhu fans around and we could do something special for that too if you'd like.

:)
A former member
Post #: 5
Adendum
I just found out my work schedule is changing to Friday and Saturdays off. So if anyone is interested there is still room for a couple more players. I would like to Go over characters Saturday February 20th.

Cheers,
Michael
A former member
Post #: 3
I would be interested in checking this out for sure. I am still trying to get into niches for learning more how to roleplay, so I would be content being an observer at first if desired.
A former member
Post #: 6
Joel, I replied to your post via email through the boards.