addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Looking for people with Mirrorshades

Looking for people with Mirrorshades

Dalien
user 5165464
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 16
Hey all,

Was looking to see if anyone wanted to try their hand at some classic Cyberpunk. I'll be using the R. Talsorian rules for Cyberpunk 2020...and I have all the Chrome books and I lost count of how many other supplements in my closet. I only have weekends off and would like to have the game maybe once or twice a month schedules permitting. As for location my apartment is not that big so I was probably going to schedule a table at the Arsenal unless someone has a better location I can use.

Barring Cyberpunk I also have the Mekton Zeta rules and have never been able to find a group wanting to try it so if you have a need for anime style giant robot action let me know.
Gren
GrenTheBarbarian
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 7
I would be interested in this. I even have the Cyberpunk 2020 rules and a couple of the supplements.

I also have Living Steel, Rhand: Morningstar Missions, Swords Path Glory and Phoenix Command and a bunch of the supplements for those too. I was (am) a big LEG fanboi. :D
Dalien
user 5165464
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
Well let me see if I can scare someone else up and we can get something going soon i hope :)