addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Thanks and Follow Up

Thanks and Follow Up

A former member
Post #: 9
Had a good time at the Brass Ring last night and wanted to thank Heather for organizing it. A rather nice place and was good to meet everyone who attended. I am posting also as a follow up for the DnD 4e people who were in attendance looking to expand their playing opportunities or to check out other groups. The Group I’m currently in plays two different campaigns (and characters) on Wednesdays and Saturdays that plays at the Arsenal Game Room in the fountain square area. I believe we are at capacity on both nights but want to grow more to allow for the Saturday DM to play and just to expand our options in general. By doing this we are able to pull our resources and share various items for the games. Awesome times.

I hope the non-DnDers get to find some outlets for their gaming ASAP. And would love to see a Cthulhu game or LARP soon.
Andrew
user 8061023
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 40
Yup, thanks for organizing the Brass Ring meetup - that's a neat place!

Ya gotta watch out for the Tino and the two game groups - they're a STRANGE group! But boy, do they have a good time! biggrin
Heather
lovest1274
Fishers, IN
Post #: 228
I have set up a four week HEX campaign to start soon.. but I will probably do a COC after that. I've been in enough COC LARP's to run one but I don't know if we have enough serious roleplayers to do one. We shall see. :)

It was a good time and I'm really glad that I got to hang out with everyone some. I liked that low key format.. it was nice to just be social.