addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Mayfair Games Booth Volunteers for GenCon Indy 2010

Mayfair Games Booth Volunteers for GenCon Indy 2010

A former member
Post #: 1
Glad to be able to talk with fellow game lovers. If you are interested in possibly volunteering for Mayfair Games at GenCon Indy please drop me an email at ~billf(at) I will send you our volunteer application and GenCon Shift sign-up form. The Shift form also explains the compensation you would receive based on the number of shifts you sign-up for. Each volunteer can sign up for as few as one 5-hour shift and as many as they want to. You don't have to know every mayfair Game to volunteer. We will try to place people with games they already know. If that doesn't work, we will teach you the game before your shift; in fact there will be a Wednesday night party the day before the con to get together, hand out shirts, eat some pizza and teach some games.

Because of the short amount of time we have to turn in volunteer names to GenCon to get badges, please drop me an email REAL SOON NOW if you are interested. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask me. Thanks for your time in this matter. I hope to see you in Mayfair blue at the show.

Bill Fogarty
Mayfair Games
A former member
Post #: 41
For those who had trouble contacting Jim earlier his email address is jimmiles(at) not jimile(at) He said people were having trouble contacting him and asked to have this issue fixed. You should be set now.