addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › 4th Edition Eberron campaign on West side

4th Edition Eberron campaign on West side

A former member
Post #: 33
This campaign has been canceled due to me getting a job.
A former member
Post #: 40
I know nobody from this specific group has posted, but I have heard from a few showing interest on other groups, so just in case somebody here might be interested, I am posting this information here.

here is some info that might help plan your character.

Suggested books/PDF's to look at.

An Adventurer's Guide to Eberron - This is a great quick overview of the world of Eberron.
Eberron Player's Guide - more in depth information about characters and classes in the world of Eberron.

The following 3 books are the regular D&D Players handbooks. filled with a wealth of characters and classes.
Players Handbook
Players Handbook 2
Players Handbook 3

The core setting of this game will predominately be in Khorvaire.
Depending on everyone's choices of races, I will then pick a suitable location to start.

--------
RACES:
--------
In the world of Eberron all races from D&D are available for use although some with prerequisites, as explained below.

COMMON: These can be used without exception.
Dwarf
Elf
Gnome
Halfling
Half-Elf
Human

UNCOMMON: Limit of 2 each per party. (first to call it gets it.)
Changeling
Eladrin
Goblin
Half-Orc
Kalashtar
Orc
Warforged

RARE: Must give good reason why in the area and joining an adventure group. (Limit 1 per party)(first to call it gets it.)
Dragonborn
Gnoll
Goliath
Kobold
Minotaur
Shifter
Tiefling
Wilden

EXTREMELY RARE: Again must give good reason why in the area and joining an adventure group. (limit 1 per campaign)
Deva
Genasi
Githzerai
Shardmind

==================
----------
ALIGNMENTS:
----------
Good, Unaligned, and Evil are acceptable if you can work with the other party members and not cause major interruptions.

Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil are not accepted. Unless you can give me a very good explanation why your character with this alignment would even bother to work with the adventure party.

===================
-----------
CLASSES:
-----------
off the top of my head I don't see any problems with any of the Classes. I do want to point out for classes associated with Deities, that Eberron has it's own specific Cosmology and only deities from this world are allowed. (don't worry there are plenty to choose from)

===================

--------------------
OPTIONAL BACKGROUNDS:
--------------------
Your characters upbringing and background can play an important part of who you are, especially in the world of Eberron.

Please feel free to look into the background options available in both the Eberron's Players Guide and Players Handbook 2. and if you have any questions or ideas of your own please let me know.

NOTE: Backgrounds are not required, if you do not feel like incorporating a background, that is entirely up to you, I would never penalize anyone for not using this option.
A former member
Post #: 44
NEW UPDATE:

Game will be the Second and Fourth Sundays of each month, Starting with August 8th.
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Current Library hours.)
Public Library
1120 Stafford Rd.
Plainfield, IN 46168
--> Click for Directions

Anyone is welcome to join if you want, We are Family friendly and all ages are welcome.

For anyone interested, Everyone is encouraged to create your characters ahead of time, Anyone who is unsure of what to do, or just uncomfortable doing it themselves, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to help, or we could even meet prior to the first game session to work on the character.

See above post for a reminder of what races are available as well as other important info like Classes, Alignments, etc.

Again any questions please feel free to email me, message me or post here.
A former member
Post #: 57
If anyone is interested in Checking our game out this Sunday, we will be playing upstairs in the 'West' room.

Still the same Library, and still the same hours.

Hope to see some of you there.
Chance
chancetarget
Avon, IN
Post #: 3
Sorry I missed it. I was working this weekend. Hope it was fun.