addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Tuesday Gaming at Games To Die For in Avon

Tuesday Gaming at Games To Die For in Avon

A former member
Post #: 42
Anyone interested in learning some new ZMan games, my boyfriend will be demoing them tomorrow at Games To Die For at the corner of Raceway and Rockville Rd in Avon. We will be there between 6 and 7 til close. If anyone is interested in gaming at Games to Die For on Tuesdays for their board game nights please let me know. They have a board game night but people don't seem to be interested in board gaming there. Most of the people who go there even on Tuesdays are either playing miniatures or painting them. So usually when we go that's all people want to do (well the locals for that store) and we end up gaming alone so we haven't made a commitment there. It is just as far for us to go there as Arsenal and ends up being a waste of gas. If people are interested in gaming there on a regular basis on Tuesday nights, we might decide to commit to being there on a weekly basis. The reason we are going to be there Tuesday is because my boyfriend already made a commitment last month to both ZMAN games and the store that he would demo the games and demo them both at Games to Die For and the Arsenal. Instead of posting it as a regular meetup event, I will play it by ear and if you are interested in gaming on Tuesdays, please let me know ahead of time and send me a message if you want to go, and we will be there to host. I don't want to post it as a weekly event, otherwise I have to always show up there week after week, and I can't afford to waste the gas if I show up and am the only one there. We have a pretty good group of regulars that show up on Thursdays at the Arsenal that's why I am commiting weekly to host meetups there. If it turns out that people want to game weekly there and there will be a good group showing up weekly, I will later change things and start posting it on the meetup as a weekly event.
A former member
Post #: 36
I'll try and make it, depends on how much gas I have. But I am interested in checking out some of the Zman games.
A former member
Post #: 12
I'll be there tomorrow night. I should be working, but heck... I work enough as it is. (I'll be the only one there without minis and a paintbrush....) Dave