addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy.js : Indy JavaScript Society Message Board › npm, nvm and gemsets?

npm, nvm and gemsets?

Jon N.
user 12474874
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
is there an equivalent to gemsets in the node world? I feel like i'm missing something.
Jon N.
user 12474874
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
well, it looks like, to me, that if you don't use -g in your npm install it actually behaves like gemsets.. installs node packages to the current working directory.

Anyone have any information to the contrary?

Adam A.
adamalex
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I agree with that assessment, also here is a recent blog post I came across that goes into the logistics of this in more detail: http://www.mikealroge...­