addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy.js : Indy JavaScript Society Message Board › Job Opp: JavaScript Engineer

Job Opp: JavaScript Engineer

Emily T.
emtrimble
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
Hey all - hope you're having a great week!

I'm currently looking to fill the role of JavaScript Engineer for a local, Indy company. This is an immediate need -- looking for someone with Require.js, Backbone.js, Node.js and experience with Bootstrap.

If you (or someone you know) could tackle this role, let me know! I'm happy to provide additional information.

Have a good one!