addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Webcomics Group Message Board › Next IWG Meetup

Next IWG Meetup

Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hey gang,

Let's get a meetup on the calendar for June. Start shouting out  venues and we'll pick a place to meetup.

We need to get together and get some drawing done! This message will appear in our message boards so you can post your location suggestions there: http://www.meetup.com...­

-Lee
Ginger D.
user 11979693
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 14
I liked Gramboli's a lot.

I met a pair of employees Chatham Tap in Fishers that are into comics. One of them is in our meetup group but he never has time to attend (because he works at Chatham on the weekends). If we end up having a small group rsvp for this event, Chatham could be an option!

ALTERNATIVELY and this would be silly... meetup at Derby City!

ho ho ho
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 539
Normally, I would say we should do a meetup at Derby City regardless. We can make little cheap flyers with a location and time and hand them out to fun artists we meet. But Ed and I will be returning home the same night, we're not staying overnight in Louisville so if this does happen, just know Ed and I can't be there to help.

I'd be up for Chatham Tap. Any other suggestions?
Ginger D.
user 11979693
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 15
Hahaha, oh sorry what I meant was "COME FIND US IN THE CONVENTION CENTER AND WE SHALL HANG for10minutesorwheneveracustomerappears"­
Ginger D.
user 11979693
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
ALSO DUH

Sam and I were just at Jockamo's Pizza in Irvington. Illustrator's Lunch meets there and we have a good time. Why not IWG?
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 540
why not indeed!
Bruce N.
MyGeekOdyssey
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 28
Speaking of pizza I could wrangle Gramboli's again whenever you'd like. Butcher paper and colored pencils just let me know a month.
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 542
So Jackamo's or Gramboli's. It's a pizza joint showdown!

Sound off! We need to hear from the group!

I've never been to Jackamo's so i'm leaning that way. I do know we'll head back to Gramboli's eventually.
Matthew
user 8947381
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 54
I really liked Gramboli's. The food was good and there was lots of room to move around.

Jockamo's is good too.

Matt
Bruce N.
MyGeekOdyssey
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 29
I'm fine with either- both have excellent pizza. I'm willing to postpone Gramboli's for another month (not July), it will still be there whenever we need it. Jockamo's does have a section apart from the main dining room. which might be nice if we could get that.

Lee- Jockamo's style is similar to Bazbeaux's