addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Webcomics Group Message Board › IWG Meetup January 2013

IWG Meetup January 2013

Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 551
I had a great time to the meetup yesterday, you all are the best! We discussed the next one being the second week of January. Anyone have any objections?
Paul S.
Paul-Schmitt
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 17
What?! No smart-alecky remarks yet? Are we - the "quiet" kids all the sudden? Judging from the liveliness of the group, the thing that keeps me coming to IWG, it seems... improbable.

OK, ok, I will get us started:"Second week of January? I have several commitments I've made through the Satanic Church of Satan that week. Can we re-schedule, please?"

See? Not hard. Funny and sort of strange. The perfect combination! But seriously, I have several weeks of work before I can get free again. I'm looking forward to Spring 2013 with IWG. See ya then, everyone.
James
user 2536223
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 69
For what it's worth I couldn't make a Meetup on the weekend of the 25th.
Tomo
user 11405017
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
A very favorable possibility this will be my first MeetUp! Now all I have to do is start up a new project to share... lol

tomo
Lee C.
LCherolis
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 552
UPDATE: We've set it for January 26th at Jockamo's.

I apologize James, we'll have to catch you at the next one. We've long ago learned, it's impossible to find a day that every member can go.

See you guys there!