Join us for our Speed Friending evening to make new friendships with both ladies and gentlemen between the ages of 21 to 45 at Aria Roofbar!
All members will enjoy extended Happy hours till 9 pm exclusively for our group!
RAM will be your charming host for the evening!
EVENT COST : (payable in cash and will be collected by RAM at the start of the evening)
- Ladies : $10
- Gents : $20
Our Venue: Aria is a vibrant roof bar atop The Scarlet Hotel! Get ready to enjoy breathtaking views as you socialize with new people and make new friends!
Expats and Nationals both are welcome!
So come out, make new friends and have a fun time!
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups and see what you have been missing! http://bit.ly/MeetupPictures
WHY SPEED FRIENDING?
In our speed friending we arrange for you to meet and chat with each other. This gives you an easy way to meet new people in a way that completely dissolves barriers. This is NOT speed dating and so you will be meeting both ladies and gentlemen in mixed groups. The intent is to create friendships.
Speed friending allows you to identify other people with common interests. The conversations that take place don’t have to be deep, profound or even scripted; simply discussing likes and dislikes may lead to future friendships.
Here’s how it will be set-up:
1. Half of the group (mixed gender) will be in a fixed / standing place and the other half of the group (mixed gender) rotates. (We like people to stand as that delivers greater energy and also gives much greater visibility to body language.) Every 5 minutes or so, the rotating group will move to another person. During these intervals, each pair of people will get the opportunity to talk, develop a connection and possibly even spark a friendship. The time limits aren’t set in stone but it will be about 3-5 minutes.
2. RAM will be hosting the evening. He will be blowing the whistle or giving another sign to indicate that you should move to the next person.
3. We will meet from 7:30 pm onwards. You are welcome to purchase any food / beverages before we begin.
4. The Speed friending part will start exactly at 8:00 pm on-wards and continue till about 9:30 pm with a couple of comfort breaks. (If you are late then you can join the speed networking but you may not be able to meet as many people as you may have otherwise).
5. Happy Hours till 9pm.
6. Please be aware that over 75% of attendees are attending for the first time and over 95% of attendees come alone. You will not be alone. RAM will welcome you and help you get comfortable.
7. We are not a dating group. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.
You can contact RAM through his meetup profile with any questions. (Or you can contact Dan on his meetup profile or on whatsapp on [masked])
We are a global group - Have a look at our groups:-