addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › The Flying Frog 10K for charity

The Flying Frog 10K for charity

A former member
Post #: 6
If and when you have a moment, I'd like to direct your eye toward a wonderful new charity -
The Flying Frog.

I started The Flying Frog to help in the fight against blood cancers and to build a community of support for the friends and family of cancer patients.

Something near and dear to my heart, I hope you take a moment to check it out and possibly even participate in our 1st annual 10K (unofficial; both runners and walkers welcome; as well as doing just 5k) on November 20.

Please visit: THE FLYING FROG website
www.theflyingfrog.org­
www.theflyingfrog.org/the-flying-frog-10k.html­

and come and fan/'like' our facebook page - The Flying Frog

We will also need volunteers, so if you're not up for running, but would like to help, please send an email to me or on the charity website.

The Flying Frog 10K*

A diagnosis of cancer affects everyone- The Flying Frog is a new charity that wants to help...
You can read more about The Flying Frog and its mission on the home and about pages.

Help The Flying Frog get a leaping start by participating in the

1st annual Flying Frog 10K*

Sunday, 20 November
9.00- check-in
10.00- 10K starts
12.00- picnic and recognition

Bois de Boulogne (course details and meetup/picnic location details to follow soon) (the run is a 5K loop, so you are welcome to run just 5k)

26€ registration; 100 participants max

Your registration fee covers the costs associated with the race and will help The Flying Frog raise money for blood cancer research and build a support community for friends/family of cancer patients.

Click here to REGISTER NOW!

*this year's race is unofficial-- you are merely walking or running in the Bois de Boulogne for fun; participation requires a submitted waiver (see registration page)
A former member
Post #: 10
You should notify the Paris Marathoners group.