addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

INTERNATIONALS in Paris Message Board › Fundraiser event and The Dailey Method!

Fundraiser event and The Dailey Method!

Jamie
user 12877233
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hello!

My name is Jamie, and I am from the U.S. Not only am I privileged to be living in Paris, France, but I am even luckier as I am able to do a job I love. I work for The Dailey Method, the original Ballet Barre Course of San Francisco. After spending years of training in Dance and Pilates, I have been able to turn my passion into a career. Every day I get to help people feel stronger, healthier, more confident, and graceful. This program is a combination of exercises including Ballet Barre, Pilates, Orthopedic, alignment, and stretching. This class provides excellent results for sculpting and elongating all of your muscles while creating body awareness.

During the week of October 22nd -26th, we will be offering classes for donations, benefiting Breast Health International’s “The Fund for Living”. Every day during this week a specific course will be dedicated to this event. M,W,F 12h30, Tuesday 19h30, Thursday 19h00. 100% of all Donations will benefit “The Fund for Living”. It is a great opportunity to try the course and support a great cause.

You can contact me for more information, visit our website at www.thedaileymethod.fr, or find us on Facebook.
Class size is limited, so try to reserve you place in advance.

I hope to meet you all soon!
Jamie