If you are a developer and a tech enthusiasts, this is the kind of event for you! a massive hackathon with awesome prizes!
Join us on October 23-24 for the Intel and IoT Solutions World Congress Hackathon – a 2-day event to kick off the IoT Solutions World Congress. Register to compete for $10,000 in prizes!
Register here: http://intel.ly/2dsIAb0
At the hackathon, you will:
• Learn how to prototype and deploy industrial IoT solutions, powered by Intel's latest developer tools.
• Get hands-on training and experience with the Intel IoT Developer Kit.
• Engage with Intel experts who will answer even your most complicated technical questions.
09.00 - Doors open, registration opens
10.00 - Introduction by Intel® IoT team
10.30 - Workshop Time
11.15 - Pitch your idea/Presentation ideas
12.15 - START CODING
13.00 - Lunch is served
19.00 - Dinner is served
12.00 - STOP CODING
13:00 - Presentation of your demo
What to bring:
• Form of identification - Either a Passport or ID card. A driver license will NOT be accepted
• Items to start building: laptop, charger, USB, ethernet cable (!), boards, screwdriver, etc.
• Other things to consider for breaks/times of rest: sleeping bag, pillow, toothbrush, etc.
Register here: http://intel.ly/2dsIAb0 and if you have any questions, feel free to contact [masked]