Needs a location
IoT Evolution Expo 2017: July 17 - 20 (http://www.bit.ly/iotevolution_2017)
Use code IOTC to receive a 20% Discount! RSVP here (http://www.bit.ly/iotevolution_2017)!
Four tracks of content (http://www.mmsend78.com/link.cfm?r=SHbIuNX6opmiZpq4VV3NZQ~~&pe=GPknxJthtqgWnrEvWfIIDeOLDLf9Si7cZnkjwj7zlTfLN2RP6ZBVhSom36Pg3uPIJiB3IR1E5CWFImztxWaK0Q~~), a full day of pre-conference workshops (http://www.mmsend78.com/link.cfm?r=SHbIuNX6opmiZpq4VV3NZQ~~&pe=1lU2kQPV-KejpMdKpbEMXVYf_Iqs2pZlVma1Ytpl2K5ds9pJqzvXxr6ECDTg_JBWENhLMT8WpeZcILI661jX6w~~), Keynotes by Verizon, Cisco, Industrial Internet Consortium and more (http://www.mmsend78.com/link.cfm?r=SHbIuNX6opmiZpq4VV3NZQ~~&pe=_dX6xi5ununEZenfFKgO0SfSSarj3PJWwh54r0zgJGdzvsT4NKrabLNHduYI7j1WTAeeLIrwnOs4dPV2LgTvcg~~), PLUS an IoT Exhibition, all combine to provide an IoT experience that will drive results that will last well beyond this four day event.
Join a worldwide IoT community and get insight on the hottest IoT topics:
• How access to, and analysis of real time data is transforming the enterprise
• The business cases for Industrial IoT in manufacturing
Smart Cities – Creating opportunity and overcoming challenges in today's city
• Remote monitoring, asset management, supply chain and logistics solutions that are transforming the enterprise
• How fog and edge computing are potent alternatives to cloud
• Smart energy, alternative connectivity services and facilities management that converge to offer powerful enterprise services
• The latest in IoT Development including Prototyping, cloud services, embedded system design and more
Plus take time to meet with the IoT ecosystem on the IoT Evolution Show floor and identify partners, providers, and prospects.
Remember - Use Code IOTC and Save Over $300 when you register here (https://www.tmcnet.com/scripts/events/registration.aspx?theplan=IOT0717-AS&sc=IOTC).
Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tel: (866) 227-5944
Note: You must register on the conference page (link (https://www.tmcnet.com/scripts/events/registration.aspx?theplan=IOT0717-AS&sc=IOTC)) in order to attend this event. (Clicking "Attend" on meetup is not sufficient to attend.) This event is organized by Crossfire Media and Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) which assume full responsibility for the event.
IoT Central is a federally registered trademark. IoT Central's logo is a trademark of IoT Central. All other company and organization names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2017 IoT Central, LLC. All Rights Reserved.