addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mobile Entrepreneurs of South Florida Message Board › Greetings South Florida Mobile Entrepreneurs

Greetings South Florida Mobile Entrepreneurs

Chris
user 8438930
Boca Raton, FL
Hello Members!

It's been several months since our last meetup.  This year has been rather eventful on my end, and I apologize for not putting together more meetups.  In March my wife and I welcomed our first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy named Lawson Thomas Cabell.  Any of you who have children know that this can cause havoc in your schedule.

I've also been very entrenched in AppwoRx, a company I started 11 months ago with an Aventura based cardiologist named Dr. Ariel Soffer.  AppwoRx is revolutionizing the medical industry by providing  clinical photography by both physicians and patients.  We were recently honored to be named one of the areas top 3 mobile startups by the South Florida Technology Alliance.   We've also been getting some great press around our products, including this piece that ran Friday on WSVN Miami:

http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/medicalreports/MI96290/­

If you have been to any previous mobile entrepreneur meetups, you know that myself and my speakers like to focus on monetizing mobile technology.  The last year has seen a dramatic shift in both technology and engagement models.  I'm currently putting together a meetup for the end of the month where I will be discussing the changing landscape of mobile monetization and user engagement.  I'll be profiling my company AppwoRx and discussing how the medical industry is embracing mobile technology internally to improve efficiency, and externally to improve patient engagement and participatory health.

I will also be profiling several non-medical applications recently developed for companies here in South Florida.

I'm finalizing the location for the next event but it looks like it will  be at the FAU campus in Boca Raton.  I'm looking at either Wednesday October 24th or Thursday October 25th.  Please feel free to give me some feedback on which day would work best so I can schedule accordingly.

Additionally, my company is currently seeking individuals for the following positions.  Resumes and portfolios can be emailed directly to chris@myappworx.com

-  UI Designer / Web & Mobile

-   Python / Django Developers

-  Director of Sales and Marketing (Must have medical background)

I look forward to seeing all of you and I promise that this will be a great opportunity for learning and networking.

Best Regards,

Christopher Cabell

chris@myappworx.com