At Ironhack our campus is always on Open House-mode.
But once every 2 Tuesdays, we invite curious guests and dedicate all our attention to the public along with a tour in our amazing campus. You can also Follow us on Social media @Ironhackbcn to get a taste of Ironhack experience and lifestyle ( https://www.instagram.com/ironhackbcn )
The Ironhack OpenHouse is meant to answer all your questions about our bootcamps:
* Web Development (http://www.ironhack.com/en/courses/web-development-bootcamp)
* UX Design (http://www.ironhack.com/en/courses/ux-ui-design-bootcamp-learn-ux-design)
* Data Analytics (http://www.ironhack.com/en/courses/data-analytics-bootcamp)
We are going to discuss what the experience is like and how these skills can help you get hired anywhere in the world.
Come, bring a friend to our free event and:
• Get to know our amazing spaces
• Address any doubts about the bootcamps, the admissions process, and financing options
• Meet our instructors
• Hear about the experience from our alumni
• Have a beer and connect with other people who can be your future classmates
What some of our past alumni had to say:
"What has impressed me most is the environment at Ironhack and the way it makes it easy and fun to spend all day coding." –Nicholas Borbe
"This experience reminds me of Rocky I when he first enters the ring with Apolo Creed." –Michael Rojas
"The excitement you feel whenever you create your own project (and it works), is probably comparable to what the Powerball winners felt." –Emilio Araos
Ironhack is a global Tech, UX/UI Design & Data School that believes the best way to learn how to do something, is by actually doing it.
This ideology is reflected on our methodology, which consist of immersive and part-time programming courses ranging from nine weeks to six months, aimed to prepare the students with the knowledge and tools of the latest digital technologies.
Ironhack has eight locations in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Mexico, Miami, Berlin, Amsterdam and Sao Paulo.
Check it out our website: www.ironhack.com
Follow us on Social media @Ironhackbcn