Something worth reading before you join us:
- Ladies players: for ISO ladies league and potential ladies league players, please sign up from Ladies Practice Session (2 hours of ladies & 1 hour of mixed doubles).
- Mens Level Required: Wednesday session is for higher intermediate to advanced level players ONLY; If you are not meeting the level currently, please join Saturday intermediate or coaching.
- Price: Women £8, Men £8.50 if paid by Pingit/Paym - to Sophy Yu's mobile number[masked] 2688. (please download Pingit mobile app or use Paym through your bank app). Will charge £9 if paid by cash.
- RSVP Policy:
1) RSPV open time: at 10pm every Monday (i.e. 9 days before for Wedn session, 12 days before for Sat session, 13 days before for Sun session).
2) Waitlist: Please ONLY put on waitlist if you are definitely coming, as the first player on waitlist will be put on coming list automatically once a spot opens. You should receive an email saying you are confirmed coming. If you have made other plans, please take yourself off coming/waitlist ASAP, or at least 24 hours.
3) Late cancellation/no show penalty (charged at full price): For Wedn/Sat session, please give 24 hours notice; For Sunday session, please give 48 hours notice (i.e. by 2pm Friday). First time warning, but accept no any excuses afterwards.
- Courts: 4 courts with water fountain on ground floor.
- Computer Peg System: Games are organised by computer peg system. Please open an account if you want to see your rankings and games played. It will be mandatory for ISO league players. Please visit/open account through website: http://ebadders.com/iso/
- Shuttles: Chaopai Feather shuttles. We are the distributer and welcome individuals/clubs order Chaopai shuttles through us - the price is much cheaper (Pink £11.90, Red £14.50), quality is excellent and lasts much longer!
- ISO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/808969352479450/
- Directions: 2 minutes walk from Latimer Road Station Hammersmith Line - When out of Latimer Station, turn LEFT and SHAPE LEFT again and follow the path to KAA Community Center (don't walk up to bridge, don't go to Kensington Leisure Centre next door).
- Parking: free parking off road just in front of the building.
- Meeting expectation from school: 1) no food (including snacks consumed in the badminton hall); 2) no marking shoes on the court; 3) no smoking in the school (including the playground). If you got a fine because of this, it is purely your responsibility.
- Disclaimer: Please do not leave your stuff behind. We accept no responsibility for personal injury, stolen or damaged property or any other damage occurred in our club sessions.