addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bacheca del gruppo Software QA & Testing Meetup Testing Bits - Testing Articles, Blogs, & News › Testing Articles, Blogs, & News - 9/4/16 - 9/10/16

Testing Articles, Blogs, & News - 9/4/16 - 9/10/16

Matt H.
SQAMatt
Organizer del gruppo
Russells Point, OH
Post n.: 192
Here are some items that caught my attention from the testing community over the last week.

Jeff Nyman blogs about the "The Challenge of Testing" and "Driving Design with Code as Specification."

Pete Walen reflects "On Ego and False Dichotomy."

Rajesh Mathur republishes "Quality Index : Fooled by Measurement."

Nishi Grover Garg writes "Agile Tester, ISTQB and more – What I gained v/s what I didn’t from all these certifications."

Lisa Crispin reports on "When the whole team owns testing: Building testing skills."

Prashant Hegde answers "Is Test Automation a Silver Bullet?"

Mike Talks publishes 6 new posts on learning JAVA.

Podcasts were released by AB Testing, Let's Talk About Tests, and Test Talks.

Dan Rowinski reports that "71% Of People Are Using An iPhone That Is At Least Two Years Old."

You can find the links to these articles, news, events, and more (29 items this week) at Testing Curator's weekly curated list of Testing Bits at http://bit.ly/2cmcRHq...­

As always, I am on the look out for posts that other testers have found of interest and value to read. Please comment here with your favorite articles and blog posts from the past week.