- Afterparty - 4YFN / Mobile World Congress @ itnig
To celebrate that you are all in town for 4YFN / Mobile World Congress we would like to invite you to itnig for an afterparty! Come network, participate in open panel discussions or simply dance the night away! Enjoy the music by the dj collective TechnoBørn: https://www.facebook.com/technoborn/ https://instagram.com/technoborn?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=5xewb5wf3iky Save the date for the 27th starting 8pm at itnig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_Q-jIayfA&t=5s Itnig people and those with Mobile World Congress/4Y4N acreditation will have free access.
- Keys to entrepreneurial success with Javier Jiménez, Lanzadera's General Manager
This time at Itnig we will host Javier Jiménez, general manager at Lanzadera, which will give us the keys to exit. Javier will also tell us more about Lanzadera program's and how Lanzadera can help you on your journey to entrepreneurship. If you are a natural entrepreneur or if you're working on an inspiring project you can not miss it!
- Afterparty - 4YFN / Mobile World Congress @ itnig
To celebrate that you are all in town for 4YFN / Mobile World Congress we would like to invite you to itnig for an afterparty! Come network, participate in open panel discussions or simply dance the night away! Enjoy the music by the dj collective TechnoBørn: https://www.facebook.com/technoborn/ Save the date for the 27th starting 8pm at itnig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_Q-jIayfA&t=5s
- The Three Pillars Of Fundraising Success for your startup with Florian Kandler
• What we'll do If you want to raise money for your startup, how do you find and get in contact with investors? When mentoring first-time founders, Florian was asked this question many times. So many times that he now shares the best strategies he has learned over the past 10 years as a founder, raising a total of over € 3 million from Angels and VCs in three separate funding rounds. To sign up for the workshop please register here: https://getfunding.how/workshop/bcn011118.html TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP How to prepare for fundrainsing: The best strategies to get investors interested by creating credibility, visibility and authority for yourself How and where to find investors: 3 pro tips about who to search for. And 3 pro tips about where to find them How to contact investors: The top 3 strategies experienced founders use to get in touch with investors without appearing desperate for money ABOUT THE PRESENTER Florian Kandler is a three-time founder from Vienna, startup coach, fundraising expert, host of the Startup Milestones podcast, and publisher of Funding Report. Two of his 3 companies raised venture capital from VCs and Business Angels from Austria, Germany and the USA. Florian even spent 6 months in Silicon Valley for bizdev, networking and fundraising. • What to bring • Important to know
- Grand opening party
We want to invite all of you to the grand opening party to celebrate our brand new office together! 21h - Carrer Alaba 61, 3° We'll welcome you in our new office space with some music & drinks sponsored by Ikoula. We are pleased to welcome the collective Technobørn, a movement which is organizing electronic music events in Barcelona. This self-financed project seeks nothing more than to spread the electronic music culture, but a feeling, a state of mind and even more. https://www.facebook.com/technoborn Ikoula Cloud will support us from now on our events and they will start by sponsoring this great opening party. The purpose of this cloud and hosting provider is to support all tech industry players and specially the startup world. www.ikoula.es (http://www.ikoula.es/)
- Which algorithms to use, and how to apply them, with data expert Daniel Castejón
Hey all! Join us to hear you about some of the most used algorithms in Machine Learning. We will talk about how to decide what algorithm to use, which data goes better with which algorithm, and finally we will show you some real usage of them. All the cases will be based on R implementations of the algorithm. To guide us through the matter we have Daniel Castejon, data expert at Ubiqum. Join us for some cold beers and a good discussion! :) See you!
- Intro to developing progressive web apps (PWA's)
Hey all! Wouldn't it be cool if web apps had the same capabilities of native apps downloaded from your phone's App store? Imagine a world where a website can seamlessly transition into a full-screen native app. Come and discover with us the realm of Progressive Web Apps! We'll present the state of the art of web technologies and guide you through a workshop where you can build your own PWA. Your app will be able to work offline, send push notifications, and be installed from the browser directly in the phone dashboard. Bring your laptop and a healthy dose of enthusiasm, you will never look at websites the same way again! To hold the talk we have Eric Ruiz Franco from Codeworks together with founder and CEO of Codeworks Alessandro Zanardi. As always, we'll share some cold La Brava's and have a great tech discussion! See you there!
- Stack choices - 3 stacks 3 startups, with Ulabox, Quipu and Factorial
What makes a startup choose a certain type of technology that again makes up very different technology stacks? We'll have CTO's and senior developers from Ulabox, Quipu and Factorial explain their stack, why the stack looks like it does and what kind of challenges they've faced with because of their tech stacks. And of course, bring your questions, these guys knows their stuff! Senior developer Ruben Sospedra about some of Ulabox' stack: React and React Native, PHP7 with Symfony 2, Solr and SQL for databases, Twig with jQuery and Redis for web, Angular web app with ionic, docker master race, etc. CTO Pau Ramon about some of Factorial's stack: React, Mobx, Flow, Babel, Webpack, CSS modules, etc..) and an API built in Rails, etc. CTO Albert Bellonch about some of Quipu's stack: Our current stack is Emberjs, Rails, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Wordpress, Cordova, and more.. The three of them will quickly go through the stacks, pro's and con's and then we'll leave it open for questions, as well as enjoying some cold La Brava's later on! Cheers!
- Developing blockchain app's (DAPP's) using Ethereum - with Adrià Masanet
Hey all! Building applications with blockchain is getting more and more popular by the day, but how to get started building decentralized apps (DAPP's)? Blockchain and Etherum expert Adrià Massanet will guide us through the following topics to get you started building: "We'll take a look at ERC20 Token, Vault & VaultController: smartcontract building blocks, from Giveth project, a framework for decentralized donation." You do NOT need to have experience building decentralized apps from before, this is an introductory talk. Join us for a good discussion and some cold La Brava's! :) Cheers!
- Developing truly conversational bots - With Caravelo CTO Marc Fornós
Hey all! Bots are everywhere these days, but as they get rolled out in more and more products, they still often miss the human touch we need them to have in interaction with users and customers. Caravelo is developing chatbots for some of the world's leading airlines (http://www.caravelo.com/clients) and wants to share some insight on how to make bots TRULY conversational. This is how CTO @Caravelo Marc Fornós puts it: "Chatbots are here and ready to be your new friend! But there are some challenges since no-one wants to feel like they are talking to a machine. Learn from our experience the do's and don'ts to take advantage of existing tools and learn some tricks to create a meaningful and engaging experience with users." As always, bring your questions and we'll have a good discussion and share some cold La Brava's!