1) Contribute in the expansion of the Network in terms of bringing in new members and organizers
2) Promote the network in cameroon
3) Consolidate existing members and organizers
4) Energize and orientate new organizers for future missions
5) Create an opportunity for project idea owners and other participants to connect to people and opportunities through the NetSquared platform
Netsquared Camp Cameroon- Douala will take place from the 14th to the 16th of January 2016 on the theme: ‘blending crowd sourcing technologies for local content development’.
The event will bring together social activists, change makers, ICT experts and other stake holders interested in local content development. The objective of the event is to demonstrate various ways in which local content development could be used to foster social development in this part of the world.