addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The jQuery Boston Meetup Group Message Board › Five minute lightning talks: Talks added

Five minute lightning talks: Talks added

A former member
Since people have been suggesting talks in the comments, I've updated the meetup description with a list of all the talks people have offered to do. Note: if your name is there, it's too late to back down. You're committed!

And, wait—we do have room for just a few more. If you want your five minutes of "fame" (note: quotes completely intentional), just let me know by posting in the comments, and I'll add you to the list.

http://www.meetup.com/jQuery-Boston/events/27112311/­

Thanks,

- Ben

When: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Bocoup Loft
355 Congress St.
Boston, MA 02210

RSVP limit: 95 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.