This group is for adults who are interested in learning how to defend themselves against physical aggression, improve their self-confidence, and meanwhile want to improve their fitness, have some fun and make new friends. Whether or not you have a previous experience in combat sport or martial art, Krav Maga will have something to offer to you. Join us and get ready to kick-ass!
I run regular Krav Maga classes every Monday and Thursday evening from 7.15pm to 8.15pm at Nakameguro, and from time to time I invite Meetup Members to join one of those classes so they can discover Krav Maga and meet with other Meetup members and Krav Maga enthusiasts.
Krav Maga training includes the following topics:
- How to prevent, avoid and escape conflict or physical threat
- How to fall and roll to avoid injury
- How to defend against unarmed attacks, such as kicks, punches, throws, grabs and chokes
- How to attack and counter attack using various striking methods
- How to use common objects for self-defense and fighting
- How to defend against threats or attacks with knives, sticks or baseball bat-type objects
- How to defend against pistol and other firearm threats
- How to defend when on the ground
- How to deal with multiple attackers
- How to protect other people, also know as third-party protection
Get more information about Krav Maga by visiting our webpages http://www.kravmaga-tokyo.com/