For anyone interested in hearing from about innovative technologies or topics impacting the tech community, this event is for you!
New Relic hosts a Portland-based, monthly tech talk speaker series, and you're invited!! Come get inspiration as we take a deeper look at current and future trends impacting the sector.
These public events occur on the 2nd Monday of the month at our Engineering Headquarters, and provide an excellent opportunity to network with other members of Portland's tech community.
Have an idea about a topic you'd like to see us cover or a person you'd like to see speak? Message the event organizers and let us know!
These events are open to everyone, and our space includes gender neutral bathrooms and ADA access.
New Relic Code of Conduct
New Relic is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race or religion. We do not tolerate harassment or disrespectful behavior in any form. Guests violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of New Relic staff.
● Treat our office space like you would your own. This means cleaning up after yourself, treating our furnishings with care, and being respectful of our boundaries.
● Exercise consideration and empathy in your speech and actions.
● Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert New Relic staff if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
● Harassment, intimidation, abusive, discriminatory or derogatory speech or actions by any participant
● Destruction or misuse of any New Relic property
● Participants are not permitted outside of the event space.
● Excessive drinking and/or intoxication. Drug use & smoking is not allowed onsite.
● Inappropriate use of nudity or sexual images in public spaces ( including presentation
● Sustained disruption of talks
● Inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention
● Unfortunately, animals are not allowed in this building. Service animals, while