Hey there everyone! We organize regular volleyball pick-up sessions at Minato-ku Labor and Welfare Hall and/or Minato-ku Sports Center, two nice indoor courts located in the heart of Tokyo.
Plus some Beach Volleyball sessions during the summer on near by beaches.
In this group I will only allow active members to keep the group alive and that we know each other and do not have a group out of corpses and never seen faces.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Only active members allowed
- We reserve the rights to decline you from joining the "Advance Level Only" session if your skill is below the level required so not to affect everyone and the dynamics of the game. Please make sure you understand this very important rule before joining the "Advance Level Only" session!
*What is 'Advanced Level'? It means you're 'GOOD' at playing volleyball and don't make too many errors. Most importantly, you don't make the game slow for everyone.
The maximum no. of players allowed to play on each sessions are strictly implemented.
- Kids are strictly prohibited.
- Shoes that you use to walk outside are not allowed. Indoor sneakers only.
- Smoking, eating and drinking alcoholic beverage are prohibited.
- No fighting or use of abusive words towards other players, and unnacceptable behaviours.
- The organizer and the person in-charge of the game reserves the right to cancel or reject your membership at anytime if you violate these guidelines.
- The fee is 1,500yen/session/player and it is collected on the court by the person in-charge before the start of the session.
- We don't charge any membership or cancellation fee but there's a very often case that the session will be overcrowded of players, resulting to limited amount of playing time, and we still charge you the same amount.
- The amount collected goes to pay for the court rent, team registration, non-refundable venue bond of 450,000yen (club money), transportation allowance, services rendered by the organizer, the person in-charge of the game, the person that books the court, and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Please be aware that we are PROVIDING SERVICE not doing business.
- We know that paying 1,500yen/session is a bit expensive just to play volleyball, but this is the only way we can keep the club running.
- We discourage you from playing with us if you have an issue paying the 1,500yen fee.
PLAYING TIME GUIDELINES
- Maximum of 21 players for 2 hours 45 mins 'all level' session.
- Maximum of 18 players for 2 hours 'advanced level' session.
- Maximum of 14 players for 1.5 hours 'advanced level' session.
- Average time per game/set is around 12 to 15 minutes.
- All games are running score
- 5~7 players per team depending on the no. of people attending the session.
- If 2 teams only - Game to 25.
- If 3 teams - Game to 15 (Round robin).
Game 1 - Team 1 vs Team 2
Game 2 - Team 3 vs Winner Game 1
Game 3 - Team 3 vs Loser Game 1
*Note: Every team plays 2 games before the teams are changed
If 4 teams - Game to 15 (Round robin).
Game 1 - Team 1 vs Team 2
Game 2 - Team 3 vs Team 4
Game 3 - Winner Game 1 vs Winner Game 2 (e.g Team 1 vs Team 3)
Game 4 - Loser Game 1 vs Loser Game 2 (e.g Team 2 vs Team 4)
Game 5 - Winner Game 1 vs Loser Game 2 (e.g Team 1 vs Team 4)
Game 6 - Winner Game 2 vs Loser Game 1 (e.g Team 3 vs Team 2)
*Note: Every team plays 3 games before the teams are changed
Looking forward to meet you guys and let's have some great session together!