Learn French via Storytelling
• We all love stories. Stories from novels, movies, leaders, or simply about our neighbours.
• We strive for stories since they generate strong emotions, ways of getting out of our everyday life concerns. But What if you could learn French at least by listening to a french speaking storyteller (pro or beginner) while grabing a beer or a fruit juice or a café and then discuss the language, words, phrases, grammar used... or maybe you just want to enjoy listening French ! That's great too !
• This group is about the joy of listening to stories, laughing, crying, shouting and getting back home with a new experience of heart, a piece of France or just some homework to do.
The process suggested to storytellers (but optional, let's be creative) :
• Each time, an apprentice storyteller (or myself) will come with a story to tell in French (the story can last from 10 to 20 minutes) and related to French culture and History.
• After the story, the storyteller will explain the why of his story, the difficulties in the grammar used, or add some vocabulary to his list.
• We will exchange, talk, laugh and share.
Those who can't understand French at all, but are interested to build their French listening abilities are more than welcome. It all starts here.