What we're about
Welcome to the JAPAN CLUB.
Few other cities boast the diverse array of ethnic enclaves and confluence of global cultures that Sydney routinely enjoy. And the representation of Japanese culture in Sydney is no exception. From the cliché ubiquity of sushi houses to authentic and unique Japanese performing artists on tour, our group enjoys the sides of Japan that are on display in Sydney. Our events include art exhibits, J-pop concerts, sake tastings, karaoke outings, book readings, lectures, language classes, anime and manga screenings, networking events, and regular dinners at Japanese restaurants. A great group to meet others who share an interest, respect, and appreciation for all things Japan! :)
I (along with other organizers) welcome you to learn, share, love, enjoy and celebrate everything Japanese in Sydney.
Visit http://www.JapanClub.com.au for more details or email us on info@JapanClub.com.au.
1) This is not a dating event. Any members found in breach (acting or behaving) of this condition would be asked to leave and banned from our meetup permanently.
2) All members must follow the organizers as they are acting in the best interest of the group.
3) Please come and inform the organizers if any member is pushy, rude or acting in a way which is aganist the spirit of the group.
4) The organizers will move all members around to let them talk to as many members as possible. Every member is required to follow the organizers (in this activity) in the best interest of the group.
5) Any member not acting in accordance with the above policies or disrupting the group (in anyway)will be given a warning. The member will be asked to leave the group and banned (forever) if he/she repeats their non-cooperative behavior.
6) Every member is required to buy a drink to support the venue. The venue has been generous with us to let us organize these events every week.
Please contact HIJI (0420917017) or other organizers if you have any questions or complaints.