addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
New York, NY
Happy Holidays Guys!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!

I sent you guys e-mails a few days ago concerning a joint event with the Asian American Film Lab in January. Only 7 people responded so far. We will need more people who are interested in the event in order the joint event to happen. So if you want to join the event, please send me an e-mail with the answers for the questions below:

Hi Guys,

I am planning a joint event with an Asian entertainer's group in January as a New Year party. If you are interested in the field, for example, if you are an actor, filmmaker, cameraman, musician, or anything related to the field, we would like to know what you want to get out of the event.

Please send me an email describing:

• Your role in the industry. If you have multiple roles and businesses, please list all.
  • What kind of support/help you are looking for.
  • If you are a comedian, musician, or any other entertainer who is interested in showcasing in the event, please let me know. If you have youtube links, please send it to me.

The event will be for everyone, not limited to Asian or the people in the field. Looking forward to your response!