addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rika
user 10607248
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in growing Myoga in their garden or in a planter? I have lots of extra roots from over hauling Myoga patch in my garden, and looking for new homes for them. They are very hardy and very happy in shades. If you plant it now, you will probably be able to harvest the buds by the end of summer this year. Please let me know if you are interested.