addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Carl
pomf
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
I have heard and read that several of our members are planning to visit Japan next year. I am one of these (I was thinking about going in Spring for sakurami or maybe Winter, just because the cold would be a nice change :P). Would anyone be interested in traveling as a group? It will be my first time going, and I'm sure that there are others as well - someone who knows what he's doing might be nice to have around.

Would anyone be interested in doing this?
Mike 門.
user 3620469
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 29
Hey man, start getting pen pals and/or contact couch surfers in Japan. That way you'll arrive already having friends to show you around and have a great(er) time with!
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Carl, I'm planning a trip to Japan in March 2014 to see the Sakura bloom too! It will be my first time as well, and I really like the idea of group travel. We should talk about this and see who else is trying to go too.