addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Japanese Culture and Language Meetup Group Message Board › Trying to Start a Band !!!!

Trying to Start a Band !!!!

T.J.
user 121851002
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Finding people to jam out with is hard to come by now and days. I've really been inspired by A LOT of Japanese artist as of lately and would love to try and bring that sound over here. If you are a bass player or drummer please get at me and lets make this happen !!! Oh, and by the way I'm aiming to play melodic J-pop punk some bands that really got back into the scene are. Tricot - Buzz the Bears - Asian Kung Fu Generation - Four Get Me A Nots - Backlift - Shank- LOCOFRANK. All these japanese artist hit me hard with their music and I would like to follow in creating melodic meaningful music. So male or female. if you play either bass or drums or know someone who does then please get at me. Thanks

My Name is T.J by the way ( 27 years of age)