addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kenzy
user 15906171
Roselle, IL
Hi Advanced J talkers. As for the session on this Saturday, the organizer wants us to join his session from 11:30 pm. (EST) for half an hour. The theme is about working in the U.S. as a Japanese. The organizer will ask me about my experience in working in a U.S. company for several audiences in Japan. The organizer needs native English speakers as well. It will be much shorter than I expected. If you can join the session, that would be appreciated!