addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Japanese script on Meetup.com

Japanese script on Meetup.com

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm a member of 2 other Japanese related meetup groups, but yours is the first I've seen that has Japanese scripts enabled. How did you do it??? I really want to enable kanji for the meetup group I started. Can you give me some instructions, please?

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

-Chiru
Jeremy C.
user 2497129
Chicago, IL
Post #: 66
I'm pretty sure that they are all automatically "enabled" for Japanese characters. You just have to enter them in. Have you tried entering Japanese characters into the other groups? Do you have an entry method? What operating system are you using?